Winmo has teamed up with Media Analytics to give you visibility into a brand’s spending on Direct to Consumer (DRTV) advertising. You can also use this information to find brands currently spending on DRTV campaigns, and even those predicted to launch new ones.
How it works (on Search)
Navigate to Advanced Search, then select Brands. Look for the DRTV Insights filter.
From here you can identify brands that have:
- Advertised short or long format DRTV ads in the past 60 days
- Are predicted to launch new DRTV campaigns in the next 30, 60 or 90 days
- Run DRTV ads on top networks in the past 60 days
How it works (on Profiles)
When you see the DRTV Insights item at the top of a brand profile in Winmo, click on it to navigate to a selection of data from Media Analytics’ IMS Report.
- Likelihood of a New Campaign Over the Next 90 Days: Media Analytics estimates the probability of a new campaign based on factors like new ad creative/formats.
- Network TV Coverage: Shows variance in the number of networks a brand is airing on compared to that brands' subcategory (as a whole), in the past 30 days.
- DRTV Presence Format: Indicates if brand is currently (past 30 days) running ads in Long Form (half hour) or Short Form (15 seconds - five minutes).
- Top TV Networks: The top 5 networks that the brand has run DRTV ads on in the past 60 days.
- Daily DRTV TV Media Spend: The average category spend line represents the average media dollars spent per brand in this brands' category. The spend line represents this specific brands’ media dollars spent on DRTV ads. If the brand line goes above the average category spend line this brand is outpacing the average spend per brand in its category.
About DRTV Insights & How to Get More
Winmo’s DRTV insights are a selection of the IMS Report data compiled by Media Analytics, recognized as the leader in direct response monitoring, tracking, and ranking for over 25 years.
If you’d like a complete report of DRTV data, request it from the profile in Winmo. Full reports provide visibility into a brand’s DRTV spending versus their competitive set, ad creative, and buying behavior across the TV landscape.