Have an account list that you want to view on Winmo? How about a custom set of companies, brands, or agencies that don't necessarily share a common bond you can search by? Thanks to Winmo's List Uploader you now can view any group of prospects and their associated contacts just by uploading a list.
Some useful ways you can use this feature to save time are:
1. Upload your list of companies for an upcoming or recent Tradeshow or Conference - get all the key contacts you need to easily export to into Salesforce, Hubspot or Excel.
2. Upload your list of companies on your target list or category - get all the key contacts you need to easily export to into Salesforce, Hubspot or Excel.
3. Upload your list of companies that may have become outdated in your CRM or Marketing Automation App - get new and fresh contacts and easily export out directly into to into Salesforce, Hubspot or Excel.
4. Upload your list of current customers / clients to easily set alerts on people and organic growth opportunities.
Here's how it works.
Step 1: Compose Your List
In CSV, XLS or XLSX format, put together your list of companies/agencies. Some key pointers:
- Make sure to list the entity names (company or agency) in the first column of your spreadsheet. This is very important as it's the column Winmo will search and return matches from.
- Spelling and full names matter! Abbreviations like "Chevy" or "P&G" aren't going to return the desired results.
- When possible, be specific. Entries like "Delta" will return Delta Air Lines AND Delta Faucets.
Step 2: Upload
Click Upload a Prospect List on the left hand task bar. If the top row is a header, make sure to check the appropriate box (it's ok if you don't have headers, too)
Step 3: View the Results
Congrats! Your custom list is now uploaded and visible via a new set of search results. You should see all matching accounts, as well as their associated contacts. Enjoy!